Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Card Cluster


Have you ever been inspired by another stampers creation and sat down to make a card or two similar? After your done, you think "okay ready to move on" but you have all these good scraps.

Set a goal and make all sorts of cards until you have used all your scraps! These are my creations....

My initial inspiration came from a card I saw on Stamp Your Heart Out (a link to her blog is listed to the left). The placement of the ribbon and bow caught my eye.

The recipe for all cards using Stampin' Up! Products: Cardstock-Whisper White, Old Olive, Really Rust, Always Artichoke DSP paper; Punch- Scallop circle; 1" circle; Ribbon- Old Olive 5/8 grosgrain; Ink-Old Olive, Really Rust; Chalk-Really Rust. The stamp is from a retired Stampin' Up! set.

I then just started creating by changing the placement of paper and colors and layering. Not only did I make "regular" size cards, but I cranked out some 3x3 cards.
























I had a lot of fun and use all my scraps except for just a partial piece of Whisper White and Old Olive and when you are done you have a great assortment for yourself or to give as a gift.

HAPPY STAMPING!

No comments: