Friday, November 14, 2008

Time to Stamp!

There is a time to dance and a time to celebrate and a TIME TO STAMP! I have been busy and not able to stamp and/or post. So be prepared for multiple posts because I am stamping this weekend. I have so many projects to work on and so little time before the holidays.


This is the card I created tonight using the Big Shot. The bird is from the Birds and Blooms Sizzlets. I keep pulling the sizzlet out and looking at it and wondering hmmmmm. I am always getting stuck for an idea with this birdie. Then I saw a card on a blog from my list to the left "My Favorite Things" by Dawn. This is my version of her creation. I love the bird and now have lots of ideas in my head to create.


Card Receipe - All Stampin' Up! supplies: paper - more mustard, whisper white, real red; DSP paper more mustard, real red, not quite navy; scallop square punch; not quite navy 1/4 grosgrain ribbon.

Happy Stamping!

No comments: