Sunday, October 5, 2008

Celebrating World Card Making Day

How did you celebrate? Tricia came over to my house to work on a baby blanket she is knitting and I assembled cards that I designed and precut. The cards below were designed for my Ronald McDonald House workshop using the Stampin' Up! Say It With Scallops set.

Recipe #1: All Stampin' Up! Products. Paper: (cut for long note envelopes) pirouette pink, baja breeze, chocolate chip; Chipboard: scallop frame from On Board Essentials; Ink: baja breeze; Punch: 1 1/4 square.




Recipe #2: All Stampin' Up! Products. Paper: very vanilla, certainly celery, close to cocoa, brocade blue; Pretties Kit: beads and stick pin; Ribbon: 1/4 grosgrain ribbon certainly celery; Ink: chocolate chip, certainly celery; Punch: scallop square.



I liked the color combinations of both cards and again elegant but simple. Keep up the celebration!

No comments: