Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Stamping Weekend Wrap Up

Another card from my stamping weekend away. Using retired Stampin' Up designer paper, punch out different sizes of circles, layer on your card, pick a greeting and your done. Since the designer paper is two sided you will have lots of combinations to work with.


Below is the last card I created before we had to rush home and check out my son's broken wrist. Again, using all Stampin' Up! products, I used sage shadow for the card base. This is a color I normally don't use, but liked it with the layer of really rust and very vanilla.



I applied ink color directly to the stamp with my markers and emblished with chocolate chip grosgrain ribbon.


Any inscription would work for this card.


Pick a color you normally would not use and check out the color combinations links to the left and create a card today!

No comments: