Thursday, October 23, 2008

More Weekend Creations






Arrgh! I just don't know what happened when I was taking these pictures. Maybe try looking at the pictures with your glasses off or contacts out!

Do you like Stampin' Up!'s simply scrapin kits but don't scrapbook or have leftovers from your scrapbook creations? Check out these cards I created from a retired scrappin' kit. Stickers, stamping and paper together as a new approach to creating a card.





These kits have stickers that are shapes, words and borders. Some stickers are large enough to use your favorite punches, just like this one to the left. The flower is one of the punches exclusive to Stampin' Up! And the designer papers are two sided which gives lots of options and a totally different look!
Check out the kits in your catalog or online today! Happy Card Scrappin'!

1 comment:

Tricia Josephs said...

I'm so jealous of how much you accomplished....my poor neglected supplies.....