Monday, October 27, 2008

Happy Halloween


Happy Halloween! My children attend schools in a city that is self proclaimed as Halloween Capital of the World. Last Friday was the annual parade of the little people which consists of all the K-5 students, some middle school bands and some preschoolers. After the parade kids have their halloween party at school.

I was inspired to create these spiders that I discovered. The original inspiration used the Stampin' Up! photo corner punch; didn't have one so Tricia (through Rachel) suggested using a square punch. Alex and I made 27 of these for his class. There is a peanut allergy, so mini nerds was the candy of choice (you can slightly see the corners of the box). Below is the whole box of spiders. To cute to be creepy!


I made some for my co-workers using the mini peanut butter cups and trimmed the legs slightly at a diagonal and they turned out so cute!



No comments: